- What Is The Difference Between Rice Vinegar And Red Vinegar?
- Rice Vinegar made from Rice. Red Vinegar –AKAZU-made from Sake Lees.
For more detail please see ABOUT JAPANESE VINEGAR
- Why Yokoi’s Red Vinegar Has Deep Red Color?
- Because we use long-aged Sake Lees as the ingredient.
For more detail please see What is Akazu
- What Is The Difference Between Yokoi’s Rice Vinegar And Other Rice Vinegar
- Yokoi’s Rice Vinegar is blended with the Red Vinegar in a superb balance.
Akazu provide a uniquely profound taste.
- What Is The Minimum Order Quantity?
- Minimum order quantities depends on various conditions. Please contact us
- Do You Have a Price List?
- We do not have a regular price list. Our products prices may change depending on the market conditions, quantities and delivery types. To give you the best service, we require products types and quantities you are interested in. contact us
- Do You Sell Retail?
- Unfortunately we do not have any retail sales right now (except in Japan).
For more information about YOKOI’S VINEGAR, or if you need support, please contact us